Registration and payment: The registration is carried out only by paying for your course. You can pay cash or with a bank card in our Secretariat, or by using our bank details (see below) by bank transfer or online banking.
Bank details: IFU Sprachschulung GmbH IBAN: AT 56 2011 1827 5756 5301 BIC: GIBAATWWXXX Verwendungszweck: Sprachkurs
When paying by bank transfer please enter your name!
After successful payment your place will be finally booked and you will become a student of the IFU Sprachschulung GmbH!
Terms and Conditions
- Registration . For registration, please fill out the form online or in the office of IFU Sprachschulung GmbH. If you have already learned German, please take the placement test at https://ifu-institut.at/deutschkurse/test or in the school office to determine your course level. The school does not guarantee a place on the course until the full payment of its cost.
- Payment. You can pay by bank transfer at least 2 days before the start of the course: IFU Sprachschulung GmbH, IBAN: AT 56 2011 1827 5756 5301, BIC: GIBAATWWXXX Purpose: German course. Your name. Please bring the payment confirmation on the first day of class.
- Cancellation and rebooking of the course. You can cancel for a full refund no later than 2 days before the course start. Cancellation or rebooking of the course is possible up to the 2nd day before the course start. In case of later cancellation, the costs are not refundable. If you do not attend classes, the contribution to costs for the lessons you have missed are not refundable. The rebooking fee 1-6 days before the course starts - 3% of the course costs. Minimum group size: 4 participants. In case the minimum group size for a course is not reached, the school reserves the right to give a reduced number of classes instead of the booked group class or cancel a course. In case of cancelation by school, you are entitled to a full refund of the price paid.
- Course organization. Maximum group size 12 students. Textbooks are not included in the course price.
- Holidays. There are no lessons on national holidays. There is no entitlement to compensation should a day of the course fall on a public holiday.